zzOffice Manager / HR + H&S Manager
Full Time 40-45hrs
iDeliver is Canterbury’s leading same-day courier service, offering pickup and delivery services from Timaru to Waipara and everywhere in between.
We are seeking expressions of interest for an Office Manager / Human Resources + Health & Safety Manager role that is required Monday to Friday approx. 8.30am till 5.30pm based in our Addington depot.
This position is available starting Monday 25th September 2023 with a starting rate of $26.00p/h for the successful applicant.
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service with a positive and professional attitude to join our team.
- 5+ years working in an office environment.
- Previous experience in a similar Office and HR role is preferred.
- Great attention to detail and initiative to ensure that work is carried out to a high standard.
- An exceptional phone manner when dealing with both internal and external enquiries.
- Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Commitment to good Health and Safety practices.
- A positive attitude with a great sense of humor.
- Strong organizational skills and time management abilities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- A positive and professional attitude with a genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills and be able to work unsupervised.
- Excellent people skills – you will be interfacing with a broad range of clients.
- You must adhere to our Health & Safety Procedures & Regulations including our Drug & Alcohol. This includes a pre-employment basic health checkup + Drug & Alcohol screening test.
- You must be a Permanent NZ Resident.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in the freight industry could be an advantage but not required.
- Be familiar with Christchurch and the greater canterbury region.
- Ideally, you would be living in or near Christchurch city area as this position is based in Addington, Christchurch
Do you tick all the boxes, and looking for your next challenge? We would love to hear from you!
Applications Close 6 pm Friday 29th September 2023, unless filled prior.