zzCourier Driver – Christchurch <> North Canterbury Run (45-55 hours a week)
New Year, New Career?
✔ Do you have a passion for being behind the wheel?
✔ Do you enjoy a challenge, both physically and mentally?
✔ Does working in a fast-paced, team environment where every day is different sound like you?
If you can answer yes to these questions, you could be the person we are looking for!
iDeliver is Canterbury’s leading same-day courier service, offering pickup and delivery services from Timaru to Waipara and everywhere in between.
We are seeking expressions of interest for a role that involves working day shifts, Monday to Friday approx 9-11 hours each day between the hours of 7.00 am and 7.00 pm
This position is available with a start date no sooner than Tuesday, 7th February, 2023 with a starting rate of $23.70p/h for the successful applicant
We need an honest, reliable and courteous Van Driver with good attention to detail to join our team.
- Hold a clean, Full, Class 1 New Zealand Driver’s License
- You must be physically and mentally fit, healthy & agile
- Have a “can do” attitude & be someone who thrives on a challenge!
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, and be able to work unsupervised
- Excellent people skills – you will be interfacing with a broad range of clients.
- You must adhere to our Health & Safety Procedures & Regulations including our Drug & Alcohol and Safe Driving Policies
- You must be a Permanent NZ Resident
Nice to haves:
- DG (dangerous goods) endorsement is an advantage, but not essential – we will put you through a course if you don’t currently hold one.
- Courier experience is an advantage, but not required – full training will be provided
- Be familiar with Christchurch and North Canterbury – we provide GPS and routing software
- Familiar with technology including iPad & iPhone – full training will be provided.
- Ideally, you would be living in or near Christchurch City as this position starts and finishes near the City Centre.
Applications Close 6 pm Friday 3rd February 2023, unless filled prior