zzCourier Driver – South Canterbury – (50-60 hours a week)
✔ Do you have a passion for driving?
✔ Do you enjoy a challenge?
✔ Is working in a fast-paced, team environment where every day is different got your name on it?
If you can answer yes to these questions, this position might be for you!
iDeliver is Canterbury’s leading same-day courier service, offering pickup and delivery services from Timaru to Waipara and almost everywhere in between.
We are seeking expressions of interest for a role that involves working day shifts, Monday to Friday approx 10-13 hours each day between the hours of 6.30 am and 07.30 pm
This position has a starting date from Monday, 22nd August 2022 with a starting rate of $23.70p/h
We need an honest, reliable Van Driver with awesome people & communication skills with attention to detail to join our team.
- Hold a clean, Full, Class 1 New Zealand Driver’s License
- Uphold professional driving standards
- You must be physically fit, healthy & agile
- You must have a “can do” attitude & be someone who thrives on a challenge!
- You must have excellent teamwork and communication skills, but also be able to work unsupervised
- You must have excellent people skills – you will be interfacing with a broad spectrum of clients.
- You must adhere to our Health & Safety Procedures & Regulations including our Drug & Alcohol Policies
- You must be a Permanent Resident of New Zealand
- This is a full-on role, so you need to be up to the challenge!
Nice to haves:
- DG (dangerous goods) endorsement is an advantage, but not essential – we will put you through a course if you don’t hold one.
- Courier experience is an advantage, but not required.
- Familiar with technology including iPad & iPhone – full training will be provided.
- Ideally, you would be based in Christchurch City.
Do you tick all the boxes? If so apply today!
Applications Close 6pm on Friday 2nd September, 2022