zzCourier Driver – South Canterbury – Afternoon Run (30-40 hours a week)
✔ Do you have a passion for driving?
✔ Do you enjoy a challenge?
✔ Is working in a fast-paced, team environment where every day is different got your name on it?
If you can answer yes to these questions, this position might be for you!
iDeliver is Canterbury’s leading same-day courier service, offering pickup and delivery services from Timaru to Waipara and everywhere in between.
We are seeking expressions of interest for a role that involves working day shifts, Monday to Friday approx 6-8 hours each day between the hours of Midday and 8.00pm
This position would have a starting date from Monday, 10th January 2022
We need an honest, reliable Van Driver with good attention to detail to join our team.
- Hold a clean, Full, Class 1 New Zealand Driver’s License
- You must be physically fit, healthy & agile
- Have a “can do” attitude & be someone who thrives on a challenge!
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, and be able to work unsupervised
- Excellent people skills – you will be interfacing with a broad range of clients.
- You must adhere to our Health & Safety Procedures & Regulations including our Drug & Alcohol Policies
- You must be a Permanent NZ Resident
- This is a full-on role, so you need to be able to maintain a high pace
Nice to haves:
- DG (dangerous goods) endorsement is an advantage, but not essential – we will put you through a course if you don’t hold one.
- Courier experience is an advantage, but not required.
- Familiar with technology including iPad & iPhone – full training will be provided.
- Ideally, you would be based in Christchurch city.
Applications Close 6pm Friday 14th January, 2022